DevSecOps Engineer (f/m/d)
DevSecOps Engineer (f/m/d)
For sovereign security.
You can move it
- Design, set up, and manage both physical and virtualized production environments, ensuring robustness and scalability
- Collaborate with software developers to implement and maintain efficient continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Oversee source code repositories, ensuring consistent access and effective branching and merging strategies
- Develop and maintain scripts and tools for automating routine operational tasks, enhancing system productivity
- Implement and maintain centralized logging and monitoring solutions, ensuring timely alerts and system health checks
- Design and execute backup and disaster recovery strategies, ensuring data integrity and system availability
- Prioritize system security by hardening against unauthorized access and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
- Regularly apply software patches and updates, coordinating with relevant stakeholders during scheduled maintenance
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate tools and technologies, liaising with external vendors when necessary
What you should bring with you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- A portfolio or record showcasing extensive experience in system administration and DevOps practices.
- Strong scripting capabilities in languages such as Python, Bash, or Perl.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies, especially Docker and Kubernetes.
- In-depth understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and services.
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, or Helm.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, or ELK Stack.
- A sound understanding of security best practices, especially within cloud and hybrid environments. Security certifications are a bonus
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A team-oriented mindset, with an emphasis on collaboration and adaptability.
What awaits you
Flexible working times
With our annual working times model, you can organize your work individually, with the possibility of working from home.
We have different sites throughout Switzerland for location-independent work.
We boast a very modern ICT infrastructure, enabling you to do your work in the best possible conditions.
Your contribution makes all the difference
Because you know what you want. We provide room for ideas and independence. Share your enthusiasm for future-oriented technologies with established colleagues. Take responsibility together with us and make a significant contribution to the security of Switzerland.
Place of work
Note for recruiters
General terms and conditions of recruitment agencies are excluded.